If you have created a food or drinks product and want to take it to market then this is the session for you…
Book your spot
Ian, Breeda and Ruth from How Many Beans? will walk you through their “Thought to Fork” process, giving you a taste of how it can increase your chance of launching a successful food and drink product.
Your take-aways from the webinar will include:
- Insight into how to Develop Profitable Products
- Scaling Up your business – How? Where? When?
- How to move your business to the next level
- Six tips that will save you time and cost
- A chance to pose your Food & Drink questions to experts with more than 130 years of industry experience.
The session is packed with examples, good and bad, from our own personal experience.
It will be 90 minutes that will provoke thoughts and actions for your Food & Drink Business.
- Meet the team
- Introducing Thought to Fork
- Developing Profitable Products
- Scaling Up
- Growth Implementation and Planning
- Six Magic Beans – Insights for small food producers
Taking a product from “Thought to Fork” is the foundation of creating a successful Food & Drink product. Let us share an overview of how to do it.
Food & Drink Entrepreneurs and small businesses naturally take risks but cannot afford mistakes. Learning from the experience of others will help you to navigate your business journey.
The team at How Many Beans? have a combined +130 years of food & drink industry multi discipline experience from Managing Director of major brands to co founding a food start up. Together we have distilled our learnings into a webinar series to allow us to share that experience with companies and individuals who could benefit from it.
This Free Taster gives you the opportunity to meet the team, gain an overview of the “Thought to Fork” process, hear six of our favourite top tips and participate in a Q&A session!
How Many Beans? have delivered our message to many, many early stage Food & Drink businesses both face to face and on line. See our testimonials to find out what people have said about us.